Monday, May 28, 2007

Mini-Comics Ctd.

Yesterday, I promised extra pictures on Volks' Tokyo Shounen Monogatari (Tokyo Boys' Story) kids. Well, here goes. I think I'll even repost Tsukasa's comics as well just to make this entry more complete. Anyway, I'll go in the order that each character made their debut - and post the comics/art of the ones that I have respectively. (Ps. When I type "Dollpa" it's actually the abbreviation for "Doll Party," which people commonly use in the doll community.)

Shirou Tachibana - Dollpa 9 (May 5, 2003) - 2nd version came out in Another Yourself Limited Release in October 2006.



Tsukasa Konoe - Dollpa 10 (December 7, 2003) - no 2nd version available currently.




Isao Nanjou - Dollpa 11 (August 1, 2004) - 2nd version came out in limited numbers from Haute Doll Magazine issue December 2004.




Jun Tachibana - Dollpa 12 (December 5, 2004) - was also available in limited numbers from HD Magazine - no 2nd version available currently.



Yukinojo Sawaragi - Dollpa 14 (December 25, 2005) - no 2nd version currently.


Olivia Morgan - Fashion Doll Quarterly Dollpa in NYC (July 29, 2006) - no 2nd version currently. I don't have any artwork on her as of yet... Sorry! Anyway, most of the comics only come exclusively with the extra limited items. So it makes sense that Shirou and Olivia don't have their own comics.

Extra information about the characters in the story: Shirou and Tsukasa are best friends; Isao and Jun are semi-dating each other; and it's said that Yuki and Olivia are an item. However, it seems that the Tsukasa and Jun pairing is also a very popular theory among fans.

To close off this entry about their comics and artwork, I will leave you guys with a colored picture. Pardon the quality though, I would sharpen the image if I had the tools. But please enjoy.


Sincerely,

Nobody

No comments: