Monday, May 21, 2007

H i k a r i : The Light

These days, I walk alone, out in the open cold...


With no one's hand to hold.


And each step I take - my road gets darker.


Each step I don't take, I'm only shoved forward.


The cold can be welcoming -


With its open embrace for numbing.


But it never really helped, for my fears won't seem to melt.


To every road, there should be a light.


The light should end those fears at night.


But...


These days, I walk alone.


Out in the open cold -


With no one's hand to hold.


And it's freezing, I'm cold.


Though no one seems to know.

Owari~

((Based on a poem I wrote back in sixth or seventh grade. I had such glum thoughts back then. We compiled the poem and photo shoot together, pretty much out on a whim. It still took a bit of work and messing up, so I hope you enjoyed our hard work.))

Sincerely,

Nobod
y

Ps. When I changed the template of this blog, the words above were changed too. For some reason, you won't be able to see my poem if you don't highlight this entry. Just a heads up.


1 comment:

Layla-chan said...

These are some very beautiful shots. They really fit the poem, too! Great work! ;) You're definetely photogenic, Thack! You'd better get used to this...