Monday, May 21, 2007

I DON'T UNDERSTAND WOMEN

I was napping on ***'s favorite peasant top, so I'll admit it was partially my fault. But who said she had to go shopping in that shirt, in particular. I may be a bit of a womanizer, but I don't think I'll ever understand women.


...zz...ZZzzz...




Thack, you're sleeping on my shirt. Come on, I need it.
I want to sleep. Can't you wear something else?

No, because I was saving this top for this outing.




You've got to be kidding me.
Please?




*sigh*



*grumpy*



Thank you, Thack~ery~
Sure, sure.









There. Go ahead.
*kiss*





Are girls always like this?

2 comments:

Layla-chan said...

Most are, Thackie. Most are worse.

:P You have a lot of things to get used to...

Nobody said...

Wish I could "like" your comment Layla, as I'd "like" something on fb. <3