Monday, August 4, 2008

He was KIDNAPPED.

Shun's Homecoming

Arrival Date: June 21, 2008

.........


Me: Yo Thackery. Guess who came in the mail?

Sakuri: Your mom.

Me: No, nice try.


.........


Sakuri: Oh no. It really is him. Do you know what a troublemaker this little monster is?

Me: You're not a drama queen so stop exaggerating. It's your job to make him feel at home.


.........


Sakuri: When you wake up with bubblegum in your hair, you'll see. Now let's just get this over with.


.........


Sakuri: Bad news, Sen. The package ran away!


.........


Me: He's gone! KIDNAPPED. Help me look for him, Thack!


.........


Sakuri: Just chill a second. He'll show up when he gets sick of his own game.


.........


Me: Stop standing around and DO something!


.........


Sakuri: I'm doing something by standing around.

Me: Don't get fresh with me!


.........


Sakuri: Jeez, chill. And give me some room to breathe. I'll think of something...


.........


Sakuri: Here. I'll go upstairs and look. I bet that kid has already found the TV by now.

Me: ...Good idea. You go do that.


.........


Sakuri: If I were as little and annoying as Shun, what's the first thing I would do?

Me: *stares at Thackery's back* I think I have an idea.


.........


Sakuri: Yeah? Well I know I'd at least pull a prank, like slapping a note onto someone's back with a message like "Kick Me." But Shun's not smart enough for that.

Me: Uh... Thackery?


.........

Shun: What a dork.


Sincerely,

Nobody ♥

No comments: