Wednesday, April 8, 2015

This Will Happen

Well, my wallet is already flinching again... But I'm still crying happy tears. It's been so long since Volks even mentioned Tsukasa Konoe! All the other Tokyo Boys' Story Arc members (both immediate and extended) have been released more than once, except the Konoe boys. As popular as Ryoya was though, Tsukasa is the one that started it all for me.



Photos are courtesy of Natalie from Dollfie World, it's revealed in Volks' News Vol. 63 that these two handsome little buggers may be available soon! I looked at Volks' website regarding the Kyoto 11 After Event and Dolpa 33 news, but I can't seem to glean much info from them just yet. However, I will be keeping a look out for a way to bring chibi-Tsukasa home.




Rest assured that if there is a mini-Tsuka-pyon up for grabs in the near future, I will either try to participate in the lottery for him or try to stake out the secondhand market for his fullset. This is gonna happen. I will get a Yo-SD Tsukasa Konoe, who will sort of be my portable Thackery... who will probably be pissed that this is happening.

Now, if Volks would also release an official SD17 Tsukasa Konoe set like they did for SD17 Shirou Tachibana, I will go bankrupt. Not really, but I'll be pretty close to it and will be prepared to eat cabbage and oatmeal for the next five years.


Sincerely,

Nobody


1 comment:

Bren Murphy said...

Love your pictures and the magical way you have shared all about your story - you're an inspiration and I am following your journey - awesome work!