Tuesday, May 31, 2011

A Rainy Day

I finally got around to taking Rowan around, although I had to do quite a bit of chasing. That little boy has a lot of energy and was curious about everything. So about a week or two ago, I took him with me as I went over to my friend's apartment for lunch one rainy day.


Rowan: Is lunch done yet?
Me: Sorry kid, we haven't really got started yet...



Rowan: Can I help?
Me: I wish, but I don't think you're old enough to chop up veggies just yet.



Rowan: I'm bored, Komame.
Komame: Mew?



Rowan: I think I hear something...



Rowan: Whoa! Komame, look! It's a train! It's a train!
Komame: ...mew?



Rowan: People look so small from up here... they usually look as tall as buildings to me!



*Waiting for lunch to happen.*



Me: This chair's a little too big for you, Goldilocks...



Rowan: I'm bigger than you think!



Rowan: See? King of the Kitchen Table!!! Look who's a tiny now.
Me: :)



Rowan: You can see everything from here... It's almost lonely.
Me: Why don't you go play with Darien?



The furry griffin puppet is Rowan's new friend, Darien. But as always, Komame's never far from his side.


Corn has invited us over again, and Rowan's really excited to try flying next. I don't think Darien would mind giving him a ride, but I worry sometimes. While my little boy has a peaceful nature, he's got an imagination the size of the sky. I can't really tell what he's thinking about most of the time, but he seems pretty content dreaming with a faraway look in his eyes. Whatever his dreams are, I hope they may come true one day.

Sincerely,

Nobody ♥

2 comments:

ayumi said...

I'm sure you get this all the time but.. whatever that is.. that Rowan and Thack.. or however it's spelt.. pretty damn amazing. I'm totally jealous. :).

Nobody said...

Aw, thank you! I don't take them out much, but I'm glad you think so. :)