Friday, December 24, 2010

Just For You

It's that time of the year again! Yellow snow, deer accidents, black ice, and snow storms. Of course, there's also the Christmas cards, hot chocolate, snowball fights, and eggnog to look forward to. Not to mention - PRESENTS!!! a.k.a. the timely arrival of my new resin friend.

So I'm finally putting up some photos of my new boy in my blog. This is Rowan, and I'll be giving his profile next time I make a post. Anyhow, here's something just for you.



Rowan: ...Why are you pointing a silver box at us?



Shun: That's a sign for you to look away and be uncooperative.



Rowan: Oh! Okay. *look away*



Rowan: *can't help but look anyway*



Thack: It's okay, Rowan. You don't have to listen to the brat. It's just a camera, so you can do whatever you want.
Rowan: *tentative wave*
Rui: ^^;



Rowan: I'm down here! *more enthusiastic wave*
Shun: Down Boy.



Rowan: MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE!!!


And that's that. Bet you can guess what his favorite animal is. Hope everyone has a wonderful holiday! And don't worry about getting fat this time of year - that just means there will be more of you to love.

Sincerely,

Nobody ♥

No comments: