Monday, June 7, 2010

Longwood Gardens 2010

I kept postponing this entry, but no more! I shall update you on the last meet up I had in the US before I left the country for the summer. Here's a post about the Longwood Gardens meet on May 16th... Yeah, don't give me that look. I was having too much fun lately, so I sort of forgot (or was too lazy?) to bother blogging anything. But after this entry, I will post photos from the most recent meet up that I went to in Taipei. When did I get halfway around the world? Two weeks ago, baby. I don't have as many pretty pictures for that meet though. Anyway, let's save that for later.

This is my favorite shot of Rui - she's rather hard to photograph, but it's mostly because of her bangs. I love how the purple in the background compliments her eyes though.



Chrom! *drool*




She's really cute, don't you think? Just look at how delicate her hand is.



And here's a Bory girl - I love her dress and wish I could get one in the right size for my girl.




Here's a few with everyone's dolls together.





Longwood Gardens is so big that we weren't able to walk everywhere and see everything, but here's a little taste of just how gorgeous everything is there. Go there on a nice day and it looks like something out of The Secret Garden.








Into the famous Orchid Room:






Now for some exterior and interior wonders:













In the Perfume Exhibition room:



Check out the bottle for #71, "Head Over Heels!"




Hope you guys enjoyed that. I will post pictures of the most recent Taipei meet next time!

Sincerely,

Nobody ♥

2 comments:

Ylliasviel said...

OMG you really have a cute Doll family *_____________*
Very nice pics :D

Nobody said...

Thank you! :)